These five truths will contradict everything you thought you knew about Diet and Fitness.
So… prepare yourself…
- First is the plain fact that it’s fat you need to lose… not weight . If you actually lose weight on most of the fad diets out there, you lose mostly water… not fat . You’re not getting healthier… You’re just getting dangerously dehydrated!
- Low carb diets will not make you lose fat. Low fat diets alone can’t even do that! The only way to drop the fat is by eating the right foods… in the right amounts… and at the right time. Sounds complicated, I know… but it’s really simple!
- Long, boring cardio exercise… four or even six times per week is the worst way to burn fat. If you know this little secret, it’s now possible to burn five times the belly fat exercising just 45 minutes per week. Not per day… I said per week!
- Celebrity-endorsed boxed food diets are expensive , and slow. That means you have to keep paying for months! Plus… the ads skip over the part about you still having to buy your own vegetables! That’s hundred$ more each month!
- Restrictive dieting (AKA starving yourself) is not only stupid and dangerous… but it doesn’t really work! Why go to bed hungry when there’s a delicious way to “tickle your system” into burning fat all night long… while you sleep the night away?