We Wanna Make You Sweat !
This exercise session was designed to fry the body, it will make a great demand on your nervous system, you can also use this in a circuit routine.
Clean & Jerk x 6,
Renegade Rows with 2 x 6kg Kettlebells,
10 x hanging toes To Bar,
6 x Handstand Press-Ups, (we actually started each round with 2mins of boxing pad work each)
WOW! Look out for our circuits and general exercise routines
1. Walking Lunges with an Indian Club, alternating sides each step, 20 x forwards, 20 x Backwards
2. Chest Press, x 10 reps, we use the cables as Paul does, 99 lb is my max each hand to date (21-02-2011)
3. Chins, x 10 reps, alternating hands to bring forehead to, always going to full extension
4. Dumbbell/Kettlebell Swing, we use a 20kg dumbbell or a 12kg Kettlebell (the largest we have at the moment) let the bell dictate the pace of the pendulum effect, letting go of the weight at the top of the movement makes this a far more dynamic exercise
5. Swiss Ball Balance, with begginers to using the Swiss Ball we offer time just balancing, usually 1 minute total, but incorporating a bodyblade again makes for an interesting effect for the nervous system
This routine would be repeated 4 x
Note : If you experience any pain or discomfort in your back or groin, please stop and contact us or your local professional trainer